Rustic Hand-formed Pot in Sky Blue
What we have here is a completely hand-formed small pinched and glazed, rounded and rustic vessel. No other tools were used, as a point of pride. I start with a ball of clay and slowly walk around the studio while methodically pinch-forming each one. A natural result can be deep exterior cracking which forms as the piece is expanded from the inside. It’s a feature I love and have learned how to foster, yet I still don’t quite know how each will turn out. This particular one grew some swell deep angled crevices. Depending on their opening shape, these vessels can be used for flowers or condiments or anything else you can think of. See all the photos, as each pinch pot is utterly unique in this world.
- 100% Ceramic
- Entirely hand-formed, no tools
- Sky Blue Celadon glaze in and out
- Sturdy walls with smooth interior
- Pretty big range of uses: it’s basically a shape for containment
- An unusual and very tactile gift.
- Many more similar available, inquire within
Out of stock