This combination of a hand knit and felted soft bag with 15 individually formed ceramic daffodil bulbs and a planting stick makes a beautiful fool-the-eye presentation. The various life-sized parts arrange and re-arrange in interesting tableaux. Here are the construction details:
- Materials for Daffodils and Dibber Stick: Handbuilt and decorated stoneware, fired to mid-range temperature
- Materials for Bag: Handknit hemp fibers, sewn and formed, lined with handfelted wool
- Colors: Lifelike earth tones, soft greens, cream, tans, dark browns and variegated forest camo
- Sizes: Bag: 5x5x4″, Dibber Stick: 11.5×3.5×1.25″, Daffodil Bulbs range: 2-3.5″long and 1.5-2.5″ wide
- Weight: 3 pounds 10 ounces total
- Creation Date: 2019
- Shipping: Included!