Henpecked Bowl in Bright Turquoise with Gold Chicken Decal
What’s a Henpecked Bowl, you ask? Well, it’s a completely hand-formed (by me) and beak-textured (by my backyard chickens) small pinched and glazed bowl. No other tools were used, as a point of pride. The inside is fully pecked and the rims can be quite jagged in places, all from the hens going for it. A shiny gold vintage-look chicken decal is placed on the inside as well. Even with the artful edges, these bowls are still good for saucy stuff, dips, snacks, trinkets, or whatnots. See all the photos, as each bowl is utterly unique in this world. You can also see the girls in action.
- 100% Ceramic
- Hand and Hen formed
- Aegean Aqua Celadon glaze in and out
- Shiny gold chicken decal, too
- Pretty big range of uses: it’s still a bowl!
- A real conversation-starter of a gift
- Many more similar available, inquire within
Out of stock